TERM & CONDITION
By your (or where Clause 1.1.2(iii) applies, your child’s or ward’s) access of this Site and/or use of the Services, you hereby agree to be legally bound by these Website Conditions. If you do not accept these Website Conditions, please leave the Site and discontinue use of the Services immediately.
- 1. Agreement
- 1.1 You hereby represent and warrant that:
- 1.1.2 you are at least 18 years old and have the necessary legal capacity, right, power and authority to agree to these Website Conditions and you are either;
- (i) accessing this Site, using the Services and contracting in your own personal capacity;
- (ii) accessing this Site, using the Services and contracting on behalf of a corporate entity; or
- (iii) contracting as parent or guardian of a child or ward who is less than 18 years old and who is accessing this Site and using the Services, in which event you agree
- 1.1.3 you are authorised to bind the entity (yourself or your corporate entity) on whose behalf you are contracting and such entity agrees to be bound by these Conditions;
- 1.1.4 all of the information provided by you to Singapore Restaurant Week (including without limitation personal particulars and contact information) is accurate and complete.
- 1.2 Singapore Restaurant Week reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue the whole or any portion of the Services or Site at any time. Singapore Restaurant Week may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or the entire Services or Site without notice or liability.
- 1.3 Singapore Restaurant Week may from time to time vary or amend these Website Conditions by posting the amended Website Conditions at this Site. Any use of the Services after the amendment of these Website Conditions will be deemed to be acceptance of the amended Website Conditions by you. If you do not agree to the amended Website Conditions, you have the right to close your Account and/or cease using the Services.